The QFTC is on a mission: to contribute to the development of Québec’s competitiveness as a world-class film and television production centre.
Since 2016, IATSE 514 is proudly a QFTC Prestige Partner.
The following clip sums up – in a great way – everything the QFTC can do for you: QFTC Promo-Video
From helping you find the right locations to putting you in contact with the right people, it offers a full range of service. Have a look:
- Rapid and concise tax incentive information with supporting documentation;
- Arranging contacts for your production with human resources, technical resources and regulatory resources;
- Script breakdowns to determine appropriate shooting locations;
- Scouting of potential shooting locations;
- Online digital location packages;
- Coordination of visits to identify shooting locations, and post-production and VFX houses;
- Great deals on hotels and accommodations for you and your crew through our members list. Single point of service for foreign producers, considerably facilitating your efforts from pre-production to post-production.
The Foreign Producers’ page on the QFTC website contains very practical information and offers useful online tools, such as the tax calculator which can help you see how Quebec’s film incentives and its related tax credits might work for your production.